Saturday, April 13, 2013

Norway did not work out

I dont know how to move forward. I can't move sideways. Backwards is impossible. I don't cast a shadow anymore. I move around looking for things I can't find. Things that don't exist. There was brilliance in me once. Or at least I think there was. Or it is comforting believing that there was. Norway ate me. Everything here is organized. Systems. Observation. Letters. Emails. Sms. Do this. Fill in that. Report, supply, obmit, deliver.. Im choking. To the point where I dont even think I can breathe anymore. Feels like I dont. The Norwegian government is breathing for me. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome! I don't think I've read through a single thing like
that before. So nice to find somebody with
a few genuine thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up.

This web site is something that's needed on the web, someone with some originality!

my web page having A lesbian break

Anonymous said...

Hi Christel
nice blogg you have, i like to stel some from you, because is matching vell to myself:
There was brilliance in me once. i remember me realy good - but it´s gone , someone take it from me and my mistake was, let it be done.....soon i need a own blogg can write out my thoughts.

situation are difficult for me, i don´t know what to do is good and where to go or stay is good for me?

when i read your life now in homecity, sounds also not so lucky, like you miss-longing back to Malta may?

much greetings from me
Gaby

No Superwoman said...

You are most welcome, Gaby. Perhaps we will meet one day in Malta again. I still have the bottle of sand :)