Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back i guess?

So im back in Trondheim.. My hometown. And i thought it would be easy piece lemon-squeeze..
Not at all. The whole experience has been a bit of a shock. Not even sure what i had in mind.
The city is larger. The laws are stricter. The bitching is strong. We don't like gypsies, we don't like seagulls, we are soon to make Stoltenberg go.. we have a new law for barren women to have kids with egg donation.. Nobody pays cash here. Sheep walk the streets. Im confused. Still there is the smell of cut grass and daddy longlegs/longjohns..whatever captain calls it.. and field strawberries.. and magpies, owls, sparrows and squirl, bats, mice, ferrets, and an occasional shy deer walking across your lawn...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web address
and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so
now i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your web page for a second time.

my webpage; iklan baris poskota

No Superwoman said...

How nice. That warms my heart