Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Age of men or men of age

What is the right balance of age between a man and a woman?
Personally I am handicapped with a knack for young boys. Does that make me a cougar?
And how young is too young? When does it become molesting?
I've recently had a marriage proposal from a 74 year old.. I think when you reach 40 years + difference there certainly should be lots of love (or for some I guess money) involved for the union to succeed. Does that make him a mougar?
The 74-year old insits he is a killer lover, yet he struggles to walk properly..
Hardly think he would live through the wedding night to be honest.
But this is the thing. There is insufficient supply of the men in the RIGHT age bracket. Men between 30-40 are practically void from the marketplace!
Those I have met lately have turned out to be BAD INVESTMENTS!!
So what is a girl supposed to do? Fun with 74 or fun with 24?
Engage in battle for 30-40 year old? Find widower? Uff...

No comments: