Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sundays are and never will be what I want it to be

Since childhood I've had a difficult time dealing with Sunday's. And from talking with friends I know I'm not alone. So, what is wrong with Sunday's?
Nothing that can be easily explained. I usually just feel the blues. The weather is rarely as good as it should be. And there is just that x-factor to this day which I feel difficult to describe. Even when I was in a relationship and had my partner around, -the perfect recipt for a good day (no work, time to make love, nice walks, quiet time e.t.c.) I found the "Sunday Cloud". Many people have Sunday as their preferred day of the week, but, try yourself, when you ask people, Sunday is not the most common day to be favorite. Why? Obviously it's the working week coming up, but surely that can't be all. Is there a religious undertone? What do I know. All I can do to combat sunday blues in getting snug in pyjama in front of the TV. Reading and walking helps too. I just wonder why this day seems twice as long as any other weekday...

No comments: