Sunday, January 31, 2010

Live with love, not in fear


I've just been bombarded by wellmeaning advice lately. Could karma be trying to tell me something? The messages I get have been delivered by the oddest mix of people. Some strangers and some old friends long not seen. A new friend I met during a conference in London told me "when one door closes another one or more opens".
That is true when you are in a position mentally to actually recognice these doors.
Sometimes after a blow, one takes a bit of time to reach that stage. But it seems I should become more positive ASAP. My good friend since 5 years made me aware of the power of self-fulfilling prophacy.. Something I know I'm guilty of.
A lovely man from Israel said the most powerful saying to me. He even grabbed my face in both hands and delivered with such intensity I think I have no choice but to listen to him. "Live in love, not in fear. Smile and keep going. Forget the past, there is only future ahead"
2010 I'll wow to become more focused and positive. Just saying so makes me feel happier. Perhaps this all really works..
The mind is a place of its own. It can make heaven of hell and hell of heaven.

No comments: