Saturday, December 26, 2009

Singlewoman with Large small dog!



I am embracing my new single life together with a 3 year old ADHD , hyperactive and super strong hunting dog. Now, if I was asked today
"would you like a time-consuming, needy, eating-machine with great strenght and a passion to go through the trash, jealousy issues and barking towards all men you meet and a bladder that won't have a friking break?" I think I'd politely decline, thank you very much.. Most of the "benefits" of singelton life are being robbed by this ever-present hyperenergetic, dog.

I can't change things now. I'm his mum. Be aware single girls out there: Select your breed with care, if you are not married an living with acres of lush countryside, don't get a hunting dog!

It's morning walks with NO END, its oh-god-I-forgot-dogfood/poo-bags/flea-treatment (again)- It's "No", "Down", "STOP", "God damn devildog!" all the time.. Day in and out. A few dates have already commented that the "dog situation" is rather unfortunate. Can I give him up? No way!

No comments: