Wednesday, February 3, 2010

False nail virgin


So, I have 10 brand new (well, one week old) false nails.
I never thought I would have them, and now I do. Pretty much every woman I know have them, so why shouldn't I? They look great, but they come with all sorts of obstacles. I feel totally handicapped. I can't button my blouse, can't open my dogs tin of dogfood. I can't scratch my ear or pick my nose. I struggle to type, I can't deal with the locks on my necklaces and bracelets.
They need as much, if not more care than the original ones.
And, christ, it hurts when you break one! Yes, off-course I have broken nails already, what did you think? Not just one, but two snapped right off. It looks bizarre. My friend said matter -of-factly " you would break your nails even it they were made of diamonds and drilled into your fingers with oil platform technology"
Off to mend the two broken ones tonight. I have to! The bastards cost me a fortune.
One + of the whole thing, which again proves that men are gullable fools, - men think they are real! I mean, .. honestly. But hey, thanks boys, and bless your smelly socks!

No comments: