Monday, December 22, 2008

Minibar in the bedroom

If there is one thing you should have in your bedroom besides a decent mattress, a sexy man and a decent "toy", if you catch my drift, it's a hotel-style fridge. A minibar. I've had one for a while now, and I am ecstatic about it.
For busy ladies it's the cats whiskers.
First off all it keeps bottled water handy and available.
Once a month, when the chocolate monster appears, I have chilled choc right there.
We keep a little baby-campaign there as well, for those nights when we feel particularly raunchy.
But perhaps the best is it's additional benefits. I have my all my creams and gels in there. Trust me, the only thing that works better than sex to freshen you up and make you look dewy, it's nicely chilled creams, especially eye-cream.
Nail varnish lasts longer and dries quicker when chilled as well.
Living in Malta, where it is sickenly hot in summertime, I have my fresh nylons in the fridge overnight. Bliss when stepping into a boiling car. Sure, the effect does not last long, but it's lush for a bit.
I also keep my cooling eye-mask there, where I remember it! It used to hide behind the cheese and mustard before, and I hardly ever used it.
Ladies, if you don't have one, get one. You're worth it!

No comments: