Saturday, November 15, 2008


Right,
So, here I am with my very own blog to bitch, moan and whine!
And off I go.
To clarify, I am Not, I repeat NOT a feminist.
And, for any male specimen who has confused himself to this blog-attempt: I am getting laid on a regular basis!

What made me make a BMW blog for women I really need to contemplate further. I know it may have something to do with how I'm feeling. With the way my friends and I speak when we get together. How sadly imperfect we seem. Compared with WHAT exactly?

Why do we, all of us educated and smart, watch Lipstick Jungle, SATC and other far-fetched shows about women who don't exsist, and end up feeling like loosers?
Even frikin Couplings manages to get us down.

I mean, how much are we supposed to deliver these days?
Here's a quick list:
- Be successful and look the part
- Be healthy and look like it ( e.g. skinny as a waif)
- Have fantastically rewarding and fulfilling relationships and have HIM looking the part
- Know all the Bhlanik's and Choo's as close friends and be able to survive the whole day with it, let alone afford it!
- Have a home that exudes elegance and style and keep the crap impeccable
- Connect with spiritual energy and be centered whilst having an austere cynicism about it



Nothing's ever good enough? What are we missing here. Are most of us failures or is the walue of what's valuable deflated beyond repair?

1 comment:

No Superwoman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.