Thursday, June 2, 2011

List of most annoying songs EVER!


You know those songs you like at first, but after a while you just want to roll over and die when they come on? Sadly songs you sang along with to start off with can turn into diabolical torture. Here is my list of songs that turned on me, and some that I hated with a passion from the get go.
Not in ranked order.
1. Mm Bop - Hanson

2. Mambo number 5 - Lou Bega

3. Put your hands up for Detroit- Fedde le grand

4. The Ketchup song

5. Blue (DaBaDee) Eiffel 65

6. Baby - Justin Biber

7. Friday - Rebecca Black

8. Get a job - Offspring

9. My heart will go on - Celine Dion

10. Drugosta dei tei (NUMA) - Haiducii

11. Love is a wonderful thing - Michael Bolton

12. Who saved the world - Beyonce

13. My humps - Black Eyed Peas

14. What's up - 4 non Blondes

15. Life is Life - Opus

16. Knocking on heavens door - Guns and roses

17. I will always love you - Whitney H

18. Macarena - Los del rio

19. Beautiful - James Blunt

20. Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm – Crash Test Dummies

21. Shiny Happy People - REM

22. Hi Baby - DJ Oetzi

23. Not a girl/Not yet a woman - Brittney

Additions are welcome!

No comments: