Monday, December 5, 2011

Reflections on 2012

What a year 2011 has been. Is it just me or was it a though one? Thinking about the year 2011 I think many of us have been challenged this year. Friends and family have gone through similar yet unrelated challenges. It's as if 2011 was, not a negative year per se, but just... testing. 2011 tested our patience, wallets and durability. Many couples I know have had the classic "rough patch".. Some have lost their jobs. Others have had financial difficulties. I's as if 2011 was the year of "when the going gets though..."
I sure hope that 2012 is a lucky year. A year of less strain and gritted teeth. I might be the odd one classifying years in categories, but that's just something I do. 2009 was a disaster-year. 2010 was happy-year. 2011 was a year of trials and tribulations. 2012 will be ...? Merry Christmas everyone..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

could i use your photography on my website?

No Superwoman said...

Off course