Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Erratic memories from 2011.. looking back on a very eventful year

The year the middle-east exploded. And the year my captain did 24 trips to Libya during war.

The year my back collapsed and had me 6 weeks in bed, which further contributed to 10kg extra..

2011 when Amy Winehouse and Elizabeth Taylor died

2011 the scare of nuclear power worldwide and the tradgedy of Japan's tsunami

2011 the year I lost faith in Barac Obama

The year I realized it is time to grow up (2012 will be the year to do it)

2011 I worked in an office with a kiwi as the news of the earthquake was announced

The year I did not even bother watching the royal wedding

2011 insanity hit home as with the madman savaging kids and politicians in Norway

Silvio Berluscouni finally resigns!

I am coming back home. So long rock, hello home country. 17 years abroad.

No comments: