Thursday, November 24, 2011

If men designed this it would be durable and at a reasonable price.

Lately certain things have annoyed me. Objects mostly. Overpriced ones. The kind made for females only.
Honestly. I can assure you that the "wings" on fecking pads would actually work if designed for men. And should the stronger sex happen to have had the periods instead of us, pads and penis-tampons (!?) would be given away for free in pharmacies as a huMAN right!
Don't even get me started on nylons. Not even once in my tight-wearing life have nylons lasted a full 12 hours!
I swear if men used tights they would be as sturdy, yet comfortable and wearable as NASA spacesuits. And the price difference for male versus female products. Razors. Why are ours more expensive for us. Not only are we cursed with shaving everything but our faces.. we pay extra. Same now that Nivea and the lot are making men skincare lines.. Less expensive! Even deodorants.. identical roll-ons are more costly for women. Dont tell me it takes more ingredients too cover woman-sweat! Ahrg!

1 comment:

Rambling Wee Lassie said...

Don't get me started on the fact we have to pay VAT on tampons - luxury item my big behind!