Saturday, October 8, 2011

Shallow me. Who would I have a pint with?

I am feeling particularly shallow today. Sat watching DVD's last night made me think about actors (stars) and the way we perceive them. A slight star gossip junkie, I form my own ideas about the stars from snippets of interviews, red-carpet answers, acceptance speeches, general trashy gossip stories and so on..
I divide the stars, regardless of sex-appeal, in 2 categories. This is gender neutral. Based on my superficial, judgmental and totally subjective impression of the bold and the beautiful, the question is:
WHO WOULD I LIKE TO GO FOR PINTS WITH?:
YES: Sean Penn ( Seems so interesting..)
NO: Holly Madison ( Uffffffff...)
YES: Dita von Teese ( perhaps she could teach me a trick or two?)
NO: Tom Cruise (unless I am in a foul, want-to-bitch kind of mood..)
YES: Viggo Mortensen (ehrm.. ok then, he's hot..)
NO: Halle Berry (she just seem boring... too sound)
YES: Prince Harry
NO: Kim Kardashian ( I know everything about her anyway.. how many reality shows do these girls have?)
YES: Drew Barrymore
NO: Oprah
YES: Joaquin Phoenix 
NO: James Blunt
YES: Helena Bonham Carter
NO: Hugh Hefner 
YES: Robert D. Junior
NO: Jessica Alba (yawn..)
YES: Johnny Depp
NO: Ben Affleck
YES: Christina Ricci
NO: Madonna
YES: David Bowie
NO: Renée  Zellweger



No comments: