Saturday, September 26, 2009

Moving House but can't let go

I've found a new home. A sweet little corner house. Three floors, and a great bedroom. Scarily steep stairs and a TV. Haven't had a TV since January.
But packing up here is not happening. I am procrastinating. Cannot bring myself to
start moving. It's the third time I move on this island, but the first where I separate everything into his and hers. And the move itself was not my choice, I had no say in it. What's mine, what's yours. And you not being here, makes all those choices very hard. I don't want you to ever think I would take something out of greed. It hurts to go through all off our life together, it's as if I finally have no choice but to accept the truth. Who can believe there is hope, when I only bring one toothbrush to the little corner house.

No comments: